Terminbuchung, © colourbox.de
Try to book your appointment as early as possible, as soon as you get to know about your trip to Germany, even if you don’t have all necessary documents yet.
For these appointments, please continue down the page for the “Book your appointment here” link.
READ carefully BEFORE booking your visa appointment:
- Please note that you have to reside in KENYA, ERITREA, BURUNDI, SOMALIA or SEYCHELLES for more than SIX MONTHS in order to be eligible to apply with the Embassy in Nairobi.
SHORT TERM visa applicants ONLY: please note that the earliest date you should schedule your appointment for a short term visa is 90 DAYS BEFORE the intended beginning of your JOURNEY.
- All persons WISHING to APPLY for a visa to visit Germany MUST BOOK an appointment in advance through the electronic booking system. The only exception is for Frequent Travelers.
ONE APPLICANT = ONE APPOINTMENT (each child needs there appointment). The online booking system will only issue one appointment, for one applicant.
- Bookings will be CONFIRMED by e-mail within 24 HOURS.
- ONLY APPLICANTS whose names and passport numbers have been registered in the electronic booking system will be granted ACCESS TO THE EMBASSY.
- Groups (10 persons or more) who travel together have to contact the Embassy's visa section to ask for a GROUP APPOINTMENT. Group appointments cannot be obtained on short notice. Each member of the group will have to provide his/her own complete visa application. Please apply with a list of the group members (Names, DOB, passport number) at email@example.com
- In case you can´t find your desired appointment. Please CHECK the system REGULARY as free slots might become available due to canceled appointments.
- It is advised not to book appointments through agencies or any other third party. You will be held responsible for any misuse in your Name.
Since 1 August 2018, close family members (spouses, unmarried minor children and parents of minor children) of a person eligible for subsidiary protection in Germany are able to apply for a visa for the purpose of family reunion. Eligible family members are kindly requested to register for an appointment to submit their visa application.
Ogeysiis Muhiim Ah
Tan iyo 1dii Agosto 2018, xubnaha qoyska ee dhow (lamaanayaasha, carruurta aan qaangaarka aheyn iyo waaliddiinta carruurta yar yar) ee qof kasto oo u qalma badbaadinta hoosaad ee Jarmalka (subsidiär) ayaa awood u leh inay dalbadaan fiiso taas oo ah ujeedadeeda dib u mideynta qoyska. Xubnaha qoyska ee xaqa u leh ayaa si naxariis leh looga codsanayaa inay iska diiwaan geliyaan ballan kidibnah ee soo gudbiyaan codsigooda fiisada.
Please access the service through the Embassy’s or Consulate’s homepage only in order to prevent problems with access. Most importantly,
- please do not use bookmarks from earlier visits to the site
- please do not use the browser’s automatic address-memory function, that is, the function where a previous URL appears when you type the first letters
- please do not use any links in internet services not provided by the Federal Foreign Office
- please open the online appointment system in one browser window or tab only
- please do not use the browser’s back button.
The online appointment system is compatible with all standard browsers, but works best with Firefox or Internet Explorer. If you think there are problems with the browser you are using, please try again with Firefox or Internet Explorer as your browser or use another computer, e.g. one belonging to relatives, friends, a hotel or an internet café. However, other factors can also cause problems. Please see points 3 and 4 below.
(3) Other factors
Virus scanners, firewalls, other security products, company guidelines and the internet connection all determine how fast you can access the service and whether you can access it at all. If you experience problems, please try to access the service using another internet connection.
(4) Smartphone/mobile devices/small-screen rendering
The pages can be displayed on browsers on mobile devices. Depending on the device’s resolution, however, you may find that you need to scroll in landscape (horizontal) mode or zoom in. You may also find the display too small to read. This makes the booking slower and less comfortable, but it is still possible.
Book your appointment here